1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI-CA)
Papers submitted to CMMNO 2021 will be reviewed by technical committees of the conference.
All the accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore, EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
P.S. Submission Directions: A
2.Submit to SCI journal（SCI）
Selected papers will be recommended to the following or other suitable SCI journals.
(1) Frontiers of Mechanical
(2) Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering-English Edition
P.S. Submission Directions: B
|(3) Mathematical Problems|
(4) Advances in Mechanical
P.S. Submission Directions: C
If you have any inquiries about Overseas Submission, please feel free to contact us.
1) Please do not submit your paper both to SCI and EI system.
2) Make sure your paper is high quality (8 pages at least in length, with adequate empirical data) before you submit to SCI system.
3) The fee of SCI publication is higher than EI (CA) Conference proceedings.
4) Any question or inquiries, please do not hesitation to contact conference secretary.
Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at ICCMMNO@163.com